Our Policies and Terms of Business
by booking a car with us, you agree to the following:
- Car shall not be loaded beyond its seating capacity. Our sedans can easily carry 3 regular sized suitcases and a few hand bags.
- Larger items like skis, snow/surf boards are not permitted.
- The driver will willingly assist you in handling the luggage, kindly be humble to him.
- Children below age 16 are supposed to be accompanied by an adult unless explicitly pre-organized.
- Children below age 5 are mandated to use child seat as per safety laws. Please select the option while booking your ride
- If you believe to have left something in the car, please contact A-1 Airport Cars office at 877-276-1335 at the earliest possible after your drop off! The back office shall coordinate with the driver and arrange return of your items.
- Before leaving the vehicle, please double check to make sure you have all your belongings. A-1 Airport Carss company does not bear any liability for loss or damage of your luggage or any hand-carried items such as mobile phones, cameras, purses, etc. You are solely responsible to take care of them.
- Cancellation prior to 6 hours before the scheduled pick up time is agreeable.
- However a cancellation request will not be accepted if 6 hours or lesser time is left for your scheduled pickup. You are liable to pay the full fare.
- Request for cancellation can be made via email or Phone Call to our office anytime 24/7
- $10 Fee will be charged for cancelling your Reservation.
- for DTW and other airports, our Driver will catch you outside the Airport’s baggage claim area so kindly wait for him to spot you. If you do not find him, kindly give us a call. If you leave without informing the office, we treat this as no show and charge you for the full fare or atleast $56.00.
- At other places, our driver will wait for upto 20 minutes for you to show up, after which he shall report your booking as No-Show to the back office.
- Waiting time upto 15 minutes is not chargeable, after which you shall be charged $14 for every 15 minutes
- One hour waiting is free in a round trip reservation
- In the event of mechanical breakdown we shall arrange a similar or better car for you or else refund your full money.
- Breakdowns / Flight terminations due to weather and unsafe road conditions are not cancellable or refundable
- Please inform our office in time if your flight or pick up time is likely to be re-scheduled.
- Alcohol Consumption or Drug use is strictly prohibited. The driver has the right to terminate your ride without a refund if he feels any such malicious activity or foul behaviour from you.
- Smoking is permitted to the sole discretion of your driver.
- Any misconduct from our driver shall be brought to our office’s attention. We take such issues very seriously and will strive had to keep up our customer experience to a top-notch level.
$56.00 (3 hours minimum) (Service area includes metropolitanpolitan Detroit, Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw county and north of Monroe county.)
$14.00 / 15 minutes (wait time charges do not begin until 15 minutes past scheduled pick time) Round Trip Waiting: $56.00/hour (One hour waiting is free in round trip)
$10 for Terminal to Terminal Stop Over: $10 Additional (A stop over within regular route of two destinations, and not more than 15 minutes.)
*Mini Van SUV may cost you – 15% more, please call Dispatch for further inquiry...
Tolls and Parking Charges are always to be borne by the customer. Additional $10 will be added for parking to all pick ups from airport terminals.
Lost & Found
NO SHOW / Wait time
Breakdowns / delays
Gratuity is earned and is duly appreciated, however a 20% gratuity will be added to prepaid reservations, late night pick ups.
*Policies and rates are subject to change without prior notice. For any Questions about policies, feel free to Write to us...